Training Course: Civil Rights, Socially Economic Development, Interethnic Relations And Minorities
A basis mediation: The essence of the conflict, Methods for argument solving; Essence of the mediation, Phases of the mediation procedure, Roles and responsibilities in the mediation, Main communicational skills, Main mediation skills, Behavior of the mediator.
The model describes a possible way for interaction among interested sides (outh leaders and mediators on one side; local authorities on the other) in the area of:
Eurointegration, social development and institutional partnership, governing methods and tools:
Examination of good practices for development of the civil society including the support and participation in the creation and application of local and European policies for stable development; support to the development of the civil and local societies, improvement of the local self-governing. Examination of tools for investments and monitoring methods in support to the goals of the stable development and the integration in the European Union. Implementation in the young people of capacity for effective dialogue with the local authorities, improved framework and capacity for stable and transparent local governing.
The main aims of the project are associated with the widespread recognition of the value of Non-formal education and promoting active youth participation and citizenship, and in particular:
- To encourage the “independent acknowledgment” of informal education through trainings on social and multicultural mediation-international acknowledgment of the competencies and acquisition of the corresponding legal capacities and qualifications;
- To give the specific skills and knowledge about “civil mediation” to youth leaders and workers, working in the spheres of: local development, “good management”, civil rights, partnership;
- To advocate for on-going consultation mechanisms involving youth NGOs and for their inclusion in decision making processes on issues related to education, job opportunities, social responsibility and intercultural understanding activities;
- To develop active collaboration among local NGOs, LAs, EU institutions through the creation of sustainable networks of youth mediators for exchange of good practices and ideas.
Activities and target group: 9 days training course with 30 participants (youth workers, youth leaders, activists, trainers) from 9 NGO’s from 9 countries.
Participants: Number of participants 30
In General all the participants in the training courses should be:
- youth workers/leaders directly working with groups of young people in their own communities;
- having/willing to have educational aims in their activities to develop skills of young people for active citizenship;
- motivated to improve their skills in citizenship education through experiential learning;
- ready to learn from their own experience and be fully involved in training activities during the entire course.
|Place of implementation:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Duration:||23-31 August 2015|
|Main activities:||Training Course|
|Organizer:||International Development Alliance (IDA Network)|
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom