Training Course: Academy Of Success
Aim: The project aim at increasing the political and civil involvement of young people, integration of minorities and majority, utilization of new instruments for opposing racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, increase of the knowledge about the significance and the benefits from the inclusion, encouragement of the embracement of minorities in the community’s economic, social and political life.
- To explore the concept of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance and its relevance in Europe today;
- To share and analyze the realities and manifestations of racism, racial discrimination and xenophobia faced by young people;
- To examine the perceptions and the manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance in today’s societies;
- To examine similar forms of racial discrimination and intolerance involving young people, such as: Anti – Semitism, Romaphobia and racism against visible minorities;
- To raise awareness of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and mobilize institutions and organizations active against discrimination in the fight against it;
- To propose measures for political and educational action, strategies and approaches aimed at prevent racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia among young people in Europe.
Methodology: The programme incorporated a methodology designed to ensure the basic principles of active participation, holistic and intercultural learning, as group work and activities, presentations, workshops and personal assignments. The programme also provided space to share experience and know – how.
Photos from the project: