Training Course – Snapshot
Aim: The main aim of the project is to empower young people’s capacity of work with photography as a tool for the future international youth projects.
- Building – up competences to create and facilitate the non-formal learning activities;
- Providing the basic knowledge about international project management;
- Sharing experiences of working with photography as a tool for international projects;
- Getting basic technical skills to work with photo camera more efficient;
- Planning future international project using photography as a tool.
- Photography workshops;
- Project planning;
- Project management workshops;
Themes: Project management and facilitation, photography.
Target group: Youth workers in the age of 18 – 30 who wish to develop their knowledge and competence on facilitation project with photography.
|Place of Implementation:||Nürnberg, Germany|
|Duration:||18-24 November 2012|
|Main activities:||Training Course, Workshops|
|Organizer:||Europe 4 Youth, Germany|
|Partner Countries:||Bulgaria, Poland, Turkey, Slovenia, Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Germany|