IDA Membership Benefits
International Development Alliance (IDA) connects people to each other, making the world a bit smaller. We share practice with each other through development of local groups, regional events and conferences and at our annual conference. IDA also coordinates members to learn from each other through a series of study visits, learning exchanges. IDA documents the work that our members are doing around the world by collecting case studies, presentations and tools on community development work and community level initiatives and also by capturing the learning and exchange taking place at local, regional and global events and sharing that information to our members through reports, videos and pictures.
IDA members enjoy a range of benefits when they join the largest global community development Network.
Member benefits include:
- Our quarterly newsletter full of information related to community development, global and social issues, upcoming events, highlights from recent events and other opportunities for members.
- Monthly e-news bulletin, a way to connect with IDA news from our local groups around the globe on a monthly basis.
- Information about to events and conferences in Europe and globally.
- Networking opportunities with community development youth leaders and activists from around the globe.
- Financing of small local projects (only for members).
- Technical and financial aid for project working and implementation and for finding partners.
- Information for financing institutions and projects (only for members).
- Frequent member bursaries to attend events and conferences.
- Free IDA publications and discounts on other community development publications.
How to join
Once we process your membership, you will receive a welcome packet in the post with more materials about IDA and copies of our latest publications. You will also be signed up to receive our electronic monthly e-bulletin and quarterly newsletter.