IDA Membership Benefits
The International Development Alliance (IDA) connects people with each other, making the world a better one.
IDA members enjoy a range of benefits when they join the largest global community development Network.
Member benefits include:
- Our quarterly newsletter full of information related to community development, global and social issues, upcoming events, highlights from recent events and other opportunities for members.
- Monthly e-news bulletin, a way to connect with IDA news from our local groups around the globe on a monthly basis.
- Information about to events and conferences in Europe and globally.
- Networking opportunities with community development youth leaders and activists from around the globe.
- Financing of small local projects (only for members).
- Technical and financial aid for project working and implementation and for finding partners.
- Information for financing institutions and projects (only for members).
- Frequent member bursaries to attend events and conferences.
- Free IDA publications and discounts on other community development publications.
How to join
Once we process your membership, you will receive a welcome packet in the post with more materials about IDA and copies of our latest publications. You will also be signed up to receive our electronic monthly e-bulletin and quarterly newsletter.